“Knowledge is not a possession for you to jealously guard, it was loaned to you through acquired experiences so that you can share it with others.” – Brett Flower
As accredited trainers, we have access to and facilitate face to face relevant Nationally recognised content. We also boast an extensive online resource library which can be accesses anywhere / anytime via a secure internet connection.
All content is Nationally accredited approved by the Australian Skills Qualification Authority (ASQA). It is available for both small group, face to face training or for self paced learning purposes.
**Please Note: Courses marked ** are accredited national training content but NO assessment is offered.
NB: There is no support offered for on-line only content.
Accredited* WHS Courses
Governance & Compliance **
Growth & Leadership **
• Assist compliance with WHS laws
• Contribute To Implementing & Maintaining WHS Consultation & Participation Processes
• Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
• Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
• Assist with responding to incidents
• Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
• Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
• Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
• Manage legal and ethical compliance
• Conduct work within a compliance framework
• Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
• Establish and conduct business relationships
• Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
• Make a Board Presentation
• Address customer needs
• Lead team effectiveness
• Develop product knowledge
• Present, secure and support sales solutions
• Lead effective workplace relationships
• Organise Business Travel
• Identify and plan sales prospects
• Develop a sales plan
• Lead and manage a sales team
* Training for accredited courses offered under the auspices of Safety Corp – RTO 91694